● B.S. Degree in Engineering with emphasis in mechanical/electronics, and/or some professional experience in a mechanical/electronics environment / company (a minimum of 5 years relevant experience).
● Fluent English, written and oral.
● Experience in the development of mechanical driveline systems and components.
● Experience in mechanical design
● Fluent in Flemish (or Dutch)
● Significant experience in the design, manufacture and assembly of driveline or similarly complex components.
● Self-starter who works under little guidance and supervision.
● Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in new global processes and systems.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams.
● Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) issues, problems, and observations of work being performed.
● Significant expertise in Tractors.